Our Career Path Guides You Forward in the Commercial Landscaping Industry
York Landscaping & Irrigation has a supportive team environment with a focus on providing quality commercial landscaping services to our clients throughout the Fort Worth, Texas area. The career path starts with our Landscape Technician position. Team members who wish to advance in the company can then train to take on more responsibilities and gain better pay. Whatever your position is at in the company, you can depend on our commitment to having well-maintained tools and equipment available for your use. You can also be assured that you will be working with trained and experienced team members who know what needs to be accomplished and how to accomplish it.
We are a year-round landscaping company with plenty of opportunities for career growth. Our team also cares about your work/life balance, and we work together to ensure you get the personal time you need.
Keep reading to learn more about the landscaping jobs we have available, the application process, and the benefits of working for our team-focused company.
Check Out More of Our Employment Benefits:
- Paid time off including seven paid holidays and the week between Christmas and New Year off (for qualified positions)
- Annual bonuses based on company performance
- Year-round, full time team members annually receive five days Paid Time Off (PTO) for days we are not able to work due to weather, available after completing one year of service
- Weekend work is rare
- Safety equipment provided
- Company vehicles take team members to and from job sites
- Company uniforms
- Year-round employment
- New/well-maintained equipment that makes work easier
- All daily assignments and timesheets are in electronic form, which means no paperwork!
- You get the opportunity to work outside with your hands
- No snow removal or deicing services offered
- Active and present management team is looking out for your best interests
- Published field level positions with clearly outlined skills to be mastered providing promotion and pay increase opportunities
- A focus on work-life balance, where we all support each other to ensure you can attend to family matters as they arise
As a valued employee, you can take advantage of ongoing training and educational opportunities when they come up. We value our team members very much and want to encourage and reward professional growth in landscaping skills. You can follow this career path to work your way up to higher level positions:
- Landscape Technician 1
- Landscape Technician 2
- Assistant Crew Lead
- Crew Lead
- Senior Crew Lead
- Field Superintendent
We also have onboarding schedules here to help and get you better adjusted to our team and ensure you are gaining the experience you need to be successful and work well on our team.
All Our Work Strives to Fit into Our Core Values:
We understand that to be efficient and to deliver quality results every day, we need to have well-maintained equipment available for our team members to use. That's why we keep back-up units available, so when a piece of equipment does go down, there are replacements ready to go. Units that need repair or replacement are worked on so they are ready whenever our crews need them.
If you are interested in becoming one of our valued team members, feel free to fill out an application for one of our landscaping jobs. Even when we are not actively hiring, we keep an inventory of applicants on file.
What kind of people do we like to hire? Qualified applicants typically have the following traits:
- Loyal, dependable, and hard-working
- Good eye for detail
- Desires to perform quality work
- Enjoys working outside
- Genuinely cares about our clients' properties
- Good communicator
- Follows directions well
- Open to new ideas
- Shares their ideas to improve
Sound like you? We want to see your application!
We are Proud to Provide Quality Landscaping to Commercial Clients in Fort Worth, TX and Neighboring Communities
Our commitment to landscaping excellence shows in the countless numbers of properties we have improved in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. York Landscaping & Irrigation is proud to serve these local Texas areas:
More About Our Family-Owned and Operated Landscaping and Irrigation Company
Our award-winning team has been in the landscaping and irrigation business for over 25 years. Through professional services and excellent communication, we give clients in the Fort Worth, Texas area dependable, year-round landscaping. Our team offers customized services to commercial properties, including businesses, hotels, shopping centers, and HOAs. Read our About page to learn more.
Get Started on a New Career Right Now
If you're looking for a landscaping job that is part of a positive team environment that provides quality landscaping services, then you have come to the right place. York Landscaping & Irrigation offers competitive wages, great benefits for year-round employees, and on-site training. Our management truly cares about you and your well-being, which means you will be able to take better care of yourself and your family. Apply now, so we can have your name on file when a position opens up. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.